Saturday, February 24, 2018

Getting Ready

 Our annual retreat is right around the corner...can't believe a year has gone by. This will be our 10th annual time and it just gets better and better. I have made way too big a deal over what to bring to work on...going from one thing to another....bottom line...it should be simple, no brainer so I can sew and listen to all the fun stuff going on.
 Another priority is to try and use up fabric from my stash...well, it's never gonna happen...sure you can understand but I like to think I'm making a tiny dent. I had some fabrics that all worked together and chose this pattern I found on Pinterest.
Everything is cut and pinned and just ready for sewing...looks a little complicated but the fact that I'll be in a room full of amazing piecers...know it will be fine.
I still have 2 quilts almost done and probably should finish up with them but this held more appeal...will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Your/You group always have such a fun and productive time! I'd be too busy talking and looking! HA Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great selection Judy……..doesn’t it feel good to be prepared? Love the pattern! My project is cut and ready to go too….along with a pile of necessities and lots of notes to myself. Rest up!!

    ReplyDelete