Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy 2017 !!

Wishing all my readers a wonderful 2017 - a happy, healthy year with lots of time for doing what you love to do...The holidays are over and with that comes lots of taking down and packing up....cleaning up Christmas tree needles that I'll still be finding in July.
 My birthday falls between Christmas and New Years....not that I love birthdays that much anymore..but am happy to be celebrating them "above the ground" as the saying goes. I was yearning for one of Publix's yummy buttercream frosting cakes but only wanted a piece....one piece !....So I did get a very small cake which was perfect.


The candles do no signify 5 years...not even 5 decades......but a yummy treat! Now back to reality...eating healthy and getting back into my studio...a reality I look forward to. Happy New Year everyone !

1 comment:

  1. Well, belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! That's one (actually the only) perk of BD's..CAKE!

    ReplyDelete