Saturday, November 1, 2014

Too Early for the White Stuff

As a rule, we never have snow this early - Nov 1...Yikes.....I do like snow as long as I don't have to drive in it or shovel it. I love to watch it falling but then I want it to be gone.
 The weather channel was right for a change, living in such a mountainous area, they often don't get it right.
 It's odd to see the fall foliage still on the trees with the snow coming down...
 a winter wonderland. I'm glad I have some great sewing projects just calling to me...
 and some hot soup and cocoa.
Til next time...
Judy

2 comments:

  1. And here in my part of Michigan we have bright sunshine and beautiful foilage still in the trees! Jut don't rub it in when you have spring flowers and we're still shoveling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy...go figure....promise I'll try and not rub it in....come spring... ( - :

      Delete